Monday, October 31, 2005

In Honor of Halloween


Eugène Thiébault (French, b. 1825)
Henri Robin and a Specter,
1863Albumen silver print; 22.9 x 17.4 cm
Collection Gérard Lévy, Paris


One of my favorite Sunday activities is watching CBS's Sunday Morning TV magazine with my last cup of coffee. Besides news, there are many pieces that I find fascinating. This past Sunday there was a piece that included information about an exhibit at the The Metropolitan Museum of Art called The Perfect Medium: Photography and the Occult running September 27, 2005–December 31, 2005 in The Harriette and Noel Levine Gallery and the Howard Gilman Gallery. There are many times that I wish I lived much closer to NYC and usually it's when I see exhibits that I want to attend at the MMA.

Happy Halloween

No comments: