Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Red Sox.....sigh

I am a Red Sox fan.

I love to listen to the games on the radio as I finish up the evening dishes. I remeber my ex's father watching games with the sound down and a radio pinned to his ear. This past summer I really understood why. The commentators at WEEI are the best. I adore their wit and wisdom. They bring the game alive every minute that they are on air. There are few commercials - mostly play by play descriptions, updates on other games and the occasional subjective comment. Radio is a wonderful medium. Thanks guys!

That said, I will be lucky if I have any nails left by the end of this season. With one game left against Toronto and three games to be played against New York we all sit holding our collective breath.......

No comments: